And for those of you who don’t like paperbacks or reasonably priced ebooks, you can check out The Weirdly Expensive Hunger But Mainly Death Games. Available for $200 on Amazon, it’s a must-have for any rich Hunger Games parody collectors. The Weirdly Expensive Version will give the distinguished Collector access to:
- A Skype Q+A with the authors. This Q+A will be posted on www.hungergamesparody.com, allowing the Collector to relive this magical moment again and again. The authors will be shirtless on request.
- A personalized audio book, narrated by the authors (who will be shirtless during said recording), with each chapter addressed to the Collector.
- 5 minutes guided access to our @HungerGameSpoof twitter account.
- A sample of real-life mockstrich poop.
- A special Hunger But Mainly Death Games survival kit, which includes:
- one bag flour
- box of sandwich bags (twist ties included)
- one deviled egg
- cardboard shield
- one copy of Wild Wild West soundtrack feat. Will Smith, Dru Hill & Kool Mo Dee
- Bonus material! It’s not all that good or funny, but hey, whatever.
Inside “The Hunger But Mainly Death Games: Weirdly Expensive Version,” the Collector will find a secret email address, which will allow the Collector to activate all of their special features.