The Katniss-inspired nail polish from the new THG nail polish line.
The new nail polish line for The Hunger But Mainly Death Games, the Hunger Games parody.
And for those of you who don’t like paperbacks or reasonably priced ebooks, you can check out The Weirdly Expensive Hunger But Mainly Death Games. Available for $200 on Amazon, it’s a must-have for any rich Hunger Games parody collectors. The Weirdly Expensive Version will give the distinguished Collector access to:
- A Skype Q+A with the authors. This Q+A will be posted on www.hungergamesparody.com, allowing the Collector to relive this magical moment again and again. The authors will be shirtless on request.
- A personalized audio book, narrated by the authors (who will be shirtless during said recording), with each chapter addressed to the Collector.
- 5 minutes guided access to our @HungerGameSpoof twitter account.
- A sample of real-life mockstrich poop.
- A special Hunger But Mainly Death Games survival kit, which includes:
- one bag flour
- box of sandwich bags (twist ties included)
- one deviled egg
- cardboard shield
- one copy of Wild Wild West soundtrack feat. Will Smith, Dru Hill & Kool Mo Dee
- Bonus material! It’s not all that good or funny, but hey, whatever.
Inside “The Hunger But Mainly Death Games: Weirdly Expensive Version,” the Collector will find a secret email address, which will allow the Collector to activate all of their special features.
The Hunger But Mainly Death Games is now out in paperback.